We are currently looking for Schedulers to join our team in Sofia. The Scheduler will produce daily transmission schedules of certain channels on the Broadcast Management System by following all phases of the schedule development from planning to reconciliation.
Main Tasks & Responsibilities
• Maintaining accurate and creative output of dedicated channels, maintaining a thorough understanding of their individual requirements and goals;
• Preparing and timing of the daily transmission log to agreed tolerances and regulations;
• Ensuring accuracy, completeness and delivery according to proscribed schedules;
• Checking if programme information is as planned;
• Scheduling all short-form elements - strategic on-air promotion campaigns; presentation and continuity elements and secondary events;
• Checking and exporting the final daily TX schedule and delivering it to third party;
• Ensuring relevant break patterns and templates are correctly loaded into the system;
• Effectively managing late programme, ad sales and promotional changes;
• Performing daily transmission log reconciliation and reports to other departments as required;
• Consistently identifying, prioritizing and dealing with incidents in a timely and professional manner;
• Escalating problems in the required timescales and via the most effective route.
• Previous experience in data entry environment;
• Previous experience in cable and satellite, broadcast television or media agency is an advantage;
• Computer literacy in MS Office and Broadcast Channel Management Systems;
• University degree in business administration or related;
• English language fluency.
• Organizational skills;
• Analytical skills;
• Multitasking skills;
• Time management skills;
• Enthusiastic, energetic, easy-going;
• Good communication skills;
• Excellent attention to detail;
• Ability to work with others as part of a team and to follow instructions.
How to Apply
If you are interested in this opening, please apply by sending us your CV in English.
All applications will be treated in a strictly confidential manner.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for an interview and provided with feedback.